This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Minecraft is a game where you break and place blocks. It is a universe of blocks and you can create anything and anywhere you want. There are no limits to what you can do and no places you can't build. Truly, Minecraft is an addictive game. But before you can play the game, you still have to register and login to an account in Minecraft website. There are times when users cannot access their online accounts and experience troubles when they Login to Minecraft. To remedy such situations, this page will provide you with help in order for you to access your account. This is for users who either forget their Login information or simply those who cannot access their account due to faulty login links and buttons. We have provided an instructional video below that will guide you with your login process. Step by step instructions are also provided to help you more with your Minecraft Login troubles.
Here are the steps to follow to login:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the Minecraft Login page URL: http://minecraft.net/login onto the address bar of your web browser. Simply highlight the link provided (since it proves to be a great hassle if you input one by one the characters in the link), right click the link and with the drop down list that appears click Copy. When pasting, go to the address bar of your web browser, right click the empty text field and with the drop down list that appears click Paste. When the link is successfully copied, hit Enter or click Go.
- Once directed to the page, you will find a login section where you will have to input the necessary information needed such as your Username and Password to login. Start by inputting your Username onto the first text field. Make sure you do not commit any typos or mistakes in inputting the characters of your Username to avoid any errors that will delay you from accessing your account.
- After inputting your Username on the first text field, move on to the next one and input your Password. Make sure you do not commit any mistakes or typos in inputting your password to avoid any errors that will delay you from accessing your account.
- When all the text fields are filled you may click the Remember Me checkbox so that your Username will be remembered and you do not need to input it anymore instead you will only have to input your Password.
- Lastly, click the Sign In button to access your account.
Encountered a login roadblock? Reset your Login credentials!
- On the same page of Minecraft, find the Forgot your Username or Forgot your Password? found in the login section and click it if indeed you are having troubles logging in.
- If you are having troubles with your Username, click the link as stated in Step One and you will then be directed to their reset page. In the reset page, you will be asked to input your email address and then click Submit Query so that Minecraft will send you an email to your email address with all the Usernames you have tried with your Email address.
- If you are having troubles with your Password, click the link as stated in Step one and you will then be directed to their reset page. In their reset page, you will be asked to input your Username to reset your Password.
- Just follow the onscreen instructions carefully and you will not have any problems resetting your account.
Exhausted all efforts but still cannot access your account? Contact Minecraft!
No phone contact Numbers.
Bookmark this page and visit it often for any updates or changes made on the above Minecraft Login processes to keep you updated with such information.